Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today=much better

Yes, I'm in a much better mood today and much less frustrated. God is so good to me and I am so thankful for everything he has blessed me with! It's very amazing and humbling to think about Him sending His Son to die for me. Not just for me, but for everyone everywhere. Even people who He knew would reject Him and not ever thank Him. Not just not thank Him but basically spit in His face and choose other things to believe in. He died for me, for my family, for my extended family, for celebrities, for world leaders, for everyone! If I really stop to think about, it really blows my mind. How can you reject someone who has already done it? Our sins have already been paid for, whether you choose to accept the gift or not. How amazing is that?! He paid the price for the sins that you hadn't even committed yet, before we could even say thank you. "While we were sinners, Christ died for us." That is just amazing. I might have enough mercy to forgive someone if they asked for the forgiveness, but I know I could never pay the price for someone who would never thank me, knowing that they would never thank me and eventually reject me. I think about people who are scientologists and buddhists and other religions whose premise is based on there not being a Jesus Christ who was the Messiah. He knew they would believe other things and yet He still died for them. It's amazing! I am so privileged to have the opportunity to worship such a loving and powerful God!

No comments: