Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ramblings and Catching Up

The last few weeks of December were absolutely crazy at the Major house. I started working at the church again on December 16, we had a huge Christmas program on December 21, then Christmas Eve, Christmas, on Christmas Day we actually moved most of our stuff. We slept at the apartment on Christmas night. The weekend was spent moving some more. Then, more working...New Year's Eve and Day...and now, finally, a five day work week! Work is going well. I have missed it. I quit working here in May 2007, so it has been so nice to get back. Somethings have changed greatly, while other things stay the same.
Zoe and Sebastian go back to school tomorrow and both of them are excited about it. It'll be nice to get back into that routine again.
That is seriously all that has been going on here. Our move was quite smooth, but seemed to take forever. The place we are donating furniture and stuff that we aren't keeping is coming to get the rest of the stuff today. I'm so excited. We are getting rid of a dryer, a toddler bed, a twin bed, an aquarium, two twin mattresses, a dresser, a nightstand, a coffee table, two toddler mattresses, a highchair, a stroller, a bunch of toys, and about 8 bags of clothes! We also sold a washer, a dryer and a refrigerator before we moved. It feels so good to have all of that cleaned out!!! Other than moving and organizing, we haven't been doing too much. But, I will say that I love my apartment! God is so very good!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Wow you guys sound so busy!! I hope your holidays were good and I know the New Year holds so many wonderful things for you guys. Keep the updates coming. =)