Friday, February 20, 2009

Sebastian lost his first tooth!


Sebastian's tooth has been loose for about a week. Yesterday afternoon I noticed he wouldn't bite his food with that tooth. So I called him over to look at it and, sure enough, it was so ready to come out. He told me he didn't want it to come out because it would hurt. So I asked him if I could just wiggle it a little bit for him. He said sure, so I just grabbed a hold of the tooth and barely moved it and it came out. He was so excited!! The tooth fairy gave him a dollar in change (Sebastian is way more impressed with loose change than with dollar bills. They're just paper - how boring!) He was very excited. I had told him he would lose his teeth about the time he was six years old, so yesterday afternoon he said, "So, am I six now?"

No comments: