Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So, I'm a terrible Blogger!

I haven't blogged in so long...we've been having school and getting ready to go to the beach next week and I've been so busy! School is going really well...Zoe is doing great and we are making some pretty big strides with Sebastian and Jude. Everyone is learning and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.
Adam's practice is going really well. He is so busy! God is so good!!
So, life is pretty good right now, just busy.

I'll try to blog after the beach...

2 comments:

CookingLIVE said...

My #1 answer to the question, "Why homeschool?" has always been and will always be..."Have you ever been to the beach in October?"

Our trip is scheduled for October 4th-11th!

Enjoy your trip!!!

Charity said...

1. I agree about homeschooling - we're going to the beach oct.11-18. How much fun!!!! Where are you off to?
2. Sorry I haven't had a chance to call everyone yet. It's been a whirlwind. I'm kind of guessing referral in March & travel before summer(could go faster). One year for entire process if something goes wrong. (YIKES!) I still feel like a deer in headlights. Working on fundraising right now. Gotta find that ransom money for my girl!!!!!
3. Glad you are enjoing homeschool. I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought I would too. It's amazing what happens when I let God be in charge. LOL
love you.